[Fosc] September 15 Member Meeting Reminder

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Sat Sep 11 16:23:55 PDT 2010

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

The next Friends of Sausal Creek member meeting is this coming
Wednesday, September 15, at 7:00 p.m. at Dimond Library.  We welcome
everyone in the community to come hear about the Sausal Creek Watershed
Enhancement Plan and to help us begin prioritizing the recommendations.
Please pass this message on to your friends and neighbors.

The plan can be viewed online at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/watershedplan.html .  There are two copies of
the Summary available at the Dimond Library that you can read while in
the library (closed on Sunday and Monday); please see the librarian at
the desk.  At the meeting, we will have copies of the Summary that you
can borrow.

Thank you,
Kimra

e-mail:  coordinator at sausalcreek.org