[Fosc] FW: media coverage of FOSC!!!

Mark Rauzon mjrauz at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 10:40:09 PDT 2010

Thank you Camille and Gus for this analysis that probably would never have been made otherwise.
Here is a case of EBMUD working in the area with toxic chemisty and pushing responsiblility off on other reasons. We should expect and demand a greater community sense of responsibility from our utilities. I hope the City powers that be make this case and be heard.
Thanks again,
Mark Rauzon