[Fosc] October 16 Birding

Mark Rauzon mjrauz at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 20:49:47 PDT 2010

And as if that wasn't enough! we have a bird monitoring session scheduled for this Saturday 8 am at the Sequoia Arena, off Skyline Blvd, near Chabot Space and Science Center.

We will look for the new fall models that arrived in the last few weeks. We will cover 8 sites in the watershed and be done around noon.

Join us.
Mark Rauzon