[Fosc] [Dimond] Sausal Creek trout fishing in 1899, none allowed now

Quan, Jean JQuan at oaklandnet.com
Sun Dec 26 04:20:12 PST 2010

Thanks Tim. Just to remind everyone else that Sausal Creek is one of the few in Oakland that still has native trout and we worked to ban all fishing 5 years ago.  Just look but please don't fish or other wise harm our small population.  Please don't put anything down our storm drains that would harm them and please use the minimum amount of fertilizers, herbicides or other harmful ingredients that might go down storm drains or directly into the creek if you live near by.

Jean Quan, Council Member, City of Oakland 1 Frank Ogawa Plaza, 2nd Fl Oakland, CA 94612 (510)238-7004