[Fosc] More MLKJ Day/Weekend Opportunities!

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Wed Jan 11 17:38:04 PST 2012

In addition to the events that Megan emailed about this weekend, Stan
Dodson is leading a trail workday on Saturday afternoon and a hike on
Monday (see below).  The Shepherd Canyon Eco-Pullers will also be
working on Monday; see details on the FOSC event calendar,
http://www.sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html .

It's a great weekend to recommit yourself to volunteer service in 2012.
Thank you for all your help!

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org