[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon Workday This Sat. 9-12

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Jan 23 12:41:41 PST 2012

Beaconsfield Canyon Workday -- This Saturday, 9-12

This Saturday, January 28, we¹ll be planting, pulling, and probably doing
some more trail work if weather allows. Please join us. We work in light
rain and cancel only if a heavy downpour. Wear long sleeves and long pants
and well-treaded shoes for slippery ground. We have gloves and tools but
feel free to bring your own. Mapquest: 2639 Beaconsfield Place (between
Ascot and Chelton drives in Montclair) or contact Richard Kauffman for
directions or more info: 531-1237 or richard at rkcommunications.com.