[Fosc] Events this Weekend

Megan Hess megkhess at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:37:23 PST 2012

Rain has been light, but our restoration sites are still thriving, thanks
to all of the hardworking volunteers out there!  This weekend, come out to
restore on Saturday or Sunday at any of these sites:

   - Fern Ravine, Saturday, 2/11, 9am-noon - Restoration at the headwaters
   of Fern Ravine Creek
   - JMP Nursery, Saturday, 2/11, 10:30am-12:30pm, and 1:30pm-4:30pm - In
   the morning we'll be planting in the demonstration gardens, and working in
   the serpentine grassland
   - Bridgeview Trail, Sunday, 2/12, 10am-noon - Ivy removal in the lush
   canyon

More info about each event can be found at
http://sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html.

Have a great weekend!

Megan

--