[Fosc] FOSC Feb-March '12 Newsletter-clarification/request

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Sun Feb 12 13:21:58 PST 2012

Hi FOSC listserv recipients,

Earlier this afternoon I sent out the fourth edition of FOSC's new
electronic newsletter.  I need your help, please.

1)  We are using Constant Contant for our electronic newsletter.  I have
heard that sometimes Constant Contact emails are blocked by spam
filters.  If you think you are subscribed to the FOSC newsletter, and
you didn't get an email with the February-March '12 FOSC newsletter
earlier this morning, please email me.

2)  Sometimes people are confused about the listserv vs. the
newsletter.  The FOSC listserv is a separately maintained email list
from the FOSC newsletter email list.  Just because you are getting this
listserv email does not mean you are subscribed to the FOSC newsletter.
So, again, if you didn't get the newsletter earlier this morning, and
you want to be subscribed, please email me.  The newsletter comes out
every other month, and the new format allows us to list all of our
upcoming events for the two month period.  We use the listserv for more
frequent reminders about upcoming events.  The listserv is also meant to
be a means for community members to exchange information related to the
creek.

Thank you so much for your help!

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org