[Fosc] Wednesday April 11 Friends of Sausal Creek Board Meeting

Carl Kohnert cckohnert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 12:04:43 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

The next Friends of Sausal Creek Board Meeting will be this Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 7 pm at the Park Street Presbyterian Church. We meet on the third floor and all are welcome to attend. The attached agenda highlights the meeting topics.

April is Earth Day month and we will be celebrating with a big workday on Saturday, April 21 from 9-noon at Dimond Park. If you haven't attended one of our workdays before, why not give it a try? Registration begins at 8:30 am in front of the Scout Hut. Everyone has a good time and there is a sense of accomplishment in seeing the impact we all can make in a morning working together to restore our wonderful creek and watershed. No experience is required, just the desire to help and to have fun.

There are many other events and activities happening at Sausal Creek, please see them at the bottom of the attached agenda. Thank you for your continuing support and interest in the Friends of Sausal Creek.

Sincerely,
Carl Kohnert
Board President