[Fosc] Nursery Gardening and Tool Maintenance, this Saturday 4/14

Megan Hess megkhess at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:04:26 PDT 2012

Start off your weekend at the JMP Nursery this Saturday morning!   Spring
has sprung, and the blooming nursery gardens need lots of T.L.C. right now
(aka, lots of weeding!).  We'll also be working on tool repair
and maintenance to prepare for Earth Day on April 21st.  I'll be at the
nursery by 11:30am on Saturday to get started on some of these projects
before the usual 1:30-4:30pm nursery event begins later in the day.  Come
on up and join me if you can!

--
Megan Hess
Restoration and Nursery Manager