[Fosc] more hummer nests.

Mark Rauzon mjrauz at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 20:15:31 PDT 2012

Thank You Megan for making all the Earth Day work flow so smoothly.
I was out today looking at all the clean-up effort after that nice rain. I found 2 Anna's hummingbird nests, {that first nest of an Allen's failed} and photographed a Warbling Vireo in Dimond park. It's a migrant that has recently arrived from Central America and enjoys our stream corridor. I saw a spotted towhee here but finally got a great photograph at Sibley. The birds may be seen here starting with the towhee.

http://rauzon.zenfolio.com/p859914566/h166b64f9#h7172942

Enjoy,

Mark Rauzon