[Fosc] Fw: Firesafe Gardens Symposium - Sunday, May 6, 9:30 a.m.

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Wed May 2 09:19:53 PDT 2012

This should be very informative for all of us living in the high fire
hazard East Bay Hills.  It should be fun to see the plants and trees
that work well, and to hear from the experts.  Please pass along to any
neighbors or neighborhoods not on these list serves [FOSC and Montclair].

Barbara Goldenberg
*