[Fosc] Bridgeview Trailhead this Sunday

Kathleen M Harris kathalini at comcast.net
Mon May 7 15:50:25 PDT 2012

When: Sunday, May 13th, 10am-12 noon

Where: Bridgeview Trailhead, end of Bridgeview

What:  We're going to get rid of that French Broom tree that is half- fallen over onto the beginning of the trail.  We'll chop what's left of the trunk, and drag it over to the trailhead, so the City can pick it up.

If we have time, we'll destroy non-native thistles along the trail.

Please wear close-toed shoes, layers, and bring water and sun protection. We will supply tools and gloves, but if you have a favorite pair of clippers or a scythe, please bring it.

Minors need a signed waiver to participate.

For more information, contact Megan at Field at Sausalcre?ek.org. or Kathleen at kathalini at comcast.net.