[Fosc] Bridgeview Trailhead, Sunday, June 10th at 10:00 for even more ivy removal

Kathleen M Harris kathalini at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 14:45:54 PDT 2012

Join me on Sunday, June 10th at 10:00 for two hours of ivy removal along the Bridgeview Trail.  We will provide tools and gloves, but if you have a favorite clippers, feel free to bring it.  We meet at the Bridgeview Trailhead, at the end of Bridgeview.  Parking is tight- you may want to park lower on Bridgeview and walk up to the trailhead.
We'd like to do an ivy burrito- large-scale removal of a square of ivy approximately 10ft x 10ft.  But, we need 5 people.  If you're up for it, RSVP me at kathalini at comcast.net, and I'll bring supplies for an ivy burrito.  If we are well-organized, we can do it in two hours.
Thanks,
Kathleen Harris