[Fosc] [EBCNPS News:262] Friends of Sausal Creek Newsletter contains updated species list

Camille Nowell camille_fawne at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:43:11 PDT 2012

Hi EBCNPS and FOSC Friends,

I just joined iNaturalist in preparation for the Mt. Tamalpais project that I'll be working on with the California Academy of Sciences.  Perhaps someone can start a Sausal Creek project so that all friends can use the site to share observations online.  It seems like a great resource designed for nature lovers and groups like FOSC and CNPS.

Check out this page for a better idea of what is available:  http://www.inaturalist.org/projects/mt-tamalpais-bioblitz-mmwd-cas

Best,

Camille