[Fosc] FOSC Meet & Greet and Potluck - Wed., July 18, 6 p.m., Fern Ravine

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Tue Jul 10 08:40:46 PDT 2012

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

A reminder that our second annual Meet & Greet and Potluck is coming up
next week.  Last year it was a wonderful summer evening gathering at our
native plant nursery with FOSC volunteers, board members, and staff, and
leaders from other community groups.  This year we are meeting at the
Fern Ravine restoration area.  We are excited to celebrate all of the
progress at this unique site, where headwater wetlands connect to the
Joaquin Miller Park redwood forest.  Thanks to Aidells, we will have
sausages to get the festivities going.

Please bring whatever potluck dish you would like to share.  We'll have
compostable plates and utensils, but we encourage folks to bring their
own reusable place setting.

WHAT:  Friends of Sausal Creek Meet & Greet and Potluck

WHEN:  Wednesday, July 18, 6 p.m.

WHERE:  Horseshoe Picnic Area near Sequoia Arena, Joaquin Miller Park,
Oakland

DIRECTIONS:  Take Joaquin Miller Rd. to Skyline Blvd. Turn left. Go one
mile and look for the sign on your left marking the Sequoia Arena
parking lot. Turn left into this lot and park near the entrance or drive
around the wetlands to the parking area near the restrooms. We'll meet
at the Horseshoe Picnic Area above the wetland.

CONTACT:  Kimra McAfee, coordinator at sausalcreek.org, (510) 501-3672

A flyer is available at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/pdf/FOSC_Member_Meeting_Flyer.pdf .

Please invite a friend and consider carpooling!

Thanks,

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org