[Fosc] Board Meeting, Wednesday, August 8, 7-9 pm Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 3rd floor

Carl Kohnert cckohnert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 21:20:09 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

Our next FOSC Board Meeting is this Wednesday, August 8 from 7-9 pm at the Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church on the third floor. The attached agenda highlights what we will be discussing as well as listing upcoming events and workdays in the watershed. Everyone is invited to attend.

The summer is a great time to get out and experience our wonderful watershed, exploring a new trail, walking peacefully along the creek, helping with one of our restoration sites, monitoring the stream for insects or helping to test the water quality. There are many ways to enjoy Sausal Creek and volunteer to help make it an even more vibrant ecosystem. I hope you and your friends and family will take advantage of this gem of a watershed right hear in our local neighborhood.

Enjoy,

Carl Kohnert
Board President