[Fosc] Flyer for September 19 Member Meeting "Caring for Your Own Native Landscape"

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Aug 30 14:27:28 PDT 2012

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

Please help us promote our upcoming member meeting on "Caring for Your
Own Native Landscape" with Dave Kaplow. This presentation on choosing
native plants, caring for your landscape, and designing a landscape
using native plant communities will be held onWednesday, September 19,
from 7-9 p.m.at Dimond Library, 3565 Fruitvale Ave., Oakland. We will
have plants on hand from FOSC's Joaquin Miller Native Plant Nursery to
help you visualize what could work in your space. Our speaker is Dave
Kaplow, an environmental planner and native plant restoration contractor
who co-owns Pacific Open Space, Inc., and the North Coast Native Nursery
in Petaluma. Dave's focus is on maintaining and restoring native plant
communities throughout the Bay Area in wild, restored, and enhanced
natural settings.

A flyer is attached for you to share with your friends and neighbors.
The flyer can also be downloaded at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/pdf/FOSC_Member_Meeting_Flyer.pdf.

This talk will help prepare shoppers for FOSC's annual Native Plant Sale
and Open House to be held at the Joaquin Miller Native Plant Nursery on
Sunday, October 21, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.

I look forward to seeing you in Dimond Park for Creek to Bay Day on
September 15 and at this talk!

Thanks for your help.

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org