[Fosc] Thank You & Sept. 19 FOSC Meeting Reminder

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Sep 17 14:38:17 PDT 2012

Thank you to all who participated in Creek to Bay Day on Saturday! We
had 175 volunteers in Dimond Park, and that was just one of 11 sites in
the Sausal Creek Watershed.  Look for more details on the day's
accomplishments in FOSC's October-November newsletter and at
www.oaklandcreektobay.org/.

A reminder that Wednesday night at 7 p.m. is the bimonthly Friends of
Sausal Creek meeting at the Dimond Library, 3565 Fruitvale Avenue.  We
are looking forward to Dave Kaplow's presentation on "Caring for Your
Own Native Landscape."  Check out the flyer at
http://www.sausalcreek.org/pdf/FOSC_Member_Meeting_Flyer.pdf and please
join us.

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org