[Fosc] October Board Meeting, Wednesday,October 10

Carl Kohnert cckohnert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 8 13:32:02 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

This Wednesday, October 10 from 7-8:30 pm the Friends of Sausal Creek will hold a Board Meeting in the Park Street Presbyterian Church on the third floor. The attached agenda highlights the topics to be discussed as well as listing upcoming events and workdays in the watershed. All are invited to attend.

October is the month for our annual native plant sale and I encourage everyone to partake in this festive and fun day on Sunday, October 21 from 10-3. It's a great day for the whole family. Fall is also a wonderful time to take a hike on one of the many trails that cover the watershed. The warm days and quiet of the woods provide a great way to explore the wonders and beauty of the our open space in the mix of a bustling urban area. I hope to see many of you at our various upcoming events. Thank you for your ongoing support and interest in the Friends of Sausal Creek.

Carl Kohnert
Board President