[Fosc] Volunteer to Protect Joaquin Miller Park

Stan Dodson stankdodson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:50:00 PDT 2012

Join me Thursday to help protect Joaquin Miller Park's redwood understory and seasonal creeks by covering illegitimate trails, thus discouraging their use.

When: Thursday, October 18, 9:30am-noon; we will depart promptly for the work-area at 9:35am.

Where: Meet at the southern trailhead of Sequoia-Bayview Trail off Skyline Blvd (approximately one quarter mile from the stoplight at Joaquin Miller Rd).
What: Help cover illegal trails with brush, small logs, etc

The total hike to and from the work-area will be about one mile. Because of the wooded terrain, sturdy shoes, long pants, gloves, and a water bottle are recommended. You may bring handheld pruning shears or a small handsaw.

Please direct questions and RSVP to me at stankdodson at yahoo.com.

Best,
Stan

Stan Dodson, Board Member-at-large