[Fosc] Bridgeview Trail planting- this Sunday, November 11th

kathalini at comcast.net kathalini at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 13:07:44 PST 2012

Hello everyone,
After tearing up ivy for the summer, we are going to plant some oak grove plants in our little restoration area.
Come to the Bridgeview Trailhead, end of Bridgeview Drive (which is off Leimert), 10:00- 12:00 (only two hours!) this Sunday, November 11th.
Wear long pants and long sleeves- there is poison oak in the area, although not in our restoration site.
RSVP if you are going to be a lot of people.  Dogs welcome.
See you there!
Kathleen
kathalini at comcast.net