[Fosc] OMCA Exhibit Sneak Peaks Nov. 11 & Dec. 2

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Nov 8 15:19:58 PST 2012

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

FOSC staff and board members will be on deck at the Oakland Museum this
Sunday, Nov. 11, from 12-4 p.m. as visitors get a sneak peak of the
Friends of Sausal Creek exhibit.  It's a museum family day, so we'll
have leaf rubbings for the kids to do while you view the 10 film
vignettes of our restoration sites and native plant nursery.

If you can't make it this Sunday, there is one more chance to get a
glimpse of the gallery in progress prior to the grand opening in spring
2013--Sunday, December 2, is a First Sunday Free Day.

See http://museumca.org/calendar/sneak-peek-family-science-fun .

We are so excited to have the watershed and our volunteer efforts
highlighted in the streams section of the renovated Gallery of Natural
Sciences Oakland area!

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org