[Fosc] Light Restoration Work in Joaquin Miller Park

Stan Dodson stankdodson at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 11:08:32 PST 2012

Tomorrow, I will be leading a restoration project in the redwoods area of Joaquin Miller Park. We'll be covering illegal trails, especially those that have formed in seasonal creek beds.

When: Monday, November 12, 10am-noon
Where: Meet roadside of Skyline Blvd. at the top of the Big Trees Trail. For a map of the location, visit: http://tinyurl.com/8c6drns
What: Cover illegally formed trails with small logs and tree fall. Sturdy shoes and gloves are recommended.

We'll leave the meeting place for the work area promptly at 10:05am. The total hike to and from the work area is approximately 1 mile.

Please RSVP and direct questions to me at stankdodson at yahoo.com

See you on the trails,

Stan

Stan Dodson