[Fosc] Radio story from David Lukas' bird song talk and visit last week

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Fri Nov 16 10:00:10 PST 2012

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

We had a standing room only crowd of 83 at our meeting last week! Radio
Reporter Danielle Venton attended the FOSC meeting and spent some more
time with David Lukas while he was in the Bay Area.  Her radio story was
aired today, and contains some of the information David shared at the
meeting, including song dialects of the White-crowned Sparrow.  Check it
out at
http://krcb.org/201211153821/north-bay-report/tuning-in-to-bird-talk .

Thank you to La Farine for providing goodies for the meeting.

Please mark your calendars for our second annual State of the Creek
meeting on Wednesday, January 16.  More details to come in the
December-January newsletter.

Enjoy the rain!

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org