[Fosc] Watershed Planting Events on 12/8, 12/9, and 12/15

Megan Hess megkhess at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:10:09 PST 2012

Friends,

Your planting skills are need this weekend and next, as we aim to plant
1,233 native trees, shrubs, and grasses at restoration sites throughout the
watershed.  This weekend, volunteer at Dimond Park, Shepherd Canyon, or the
Bridgeview Trail.  On December 15th, you are invited to help at Barry
Place, Wood Park, or at the Montclair Railroad Trail.  These are great
opportunities to visit new sites that you haven't yet explored.  Site
leaders will teach you techniques in planting and invasive species removal
at the beginning of each project.  Please let me know if you'd like more
information about any of these events, and as always, more information can
be found at http://sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html.  Happy planting!

Best,
Megan

--