[Fosc] December FOSC Board Meeting, Wednesday, December 12, 7-9pm

Carl Kohnert cckohnert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 20:49:34 PST 2012

Dear Friends,

I wanted to extend an invitation to you to attend our December Board meeting, this Wednesday, December 12 at 7pm. The meeting will be at the Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church in the third floor meeting rooms. The attached agenda highlights what we will be discussing as well as other activities going on in the watershed during December and January. We always appreciate your participation in any of the many activities going on each month to educate the larger community, restore the creek, enhance the natural environment and monitor the results of our/your efforts.

Thank you for everything you have done this past year to help the Friends of Sausal Creek and the very special watershed that we all work to enhance, maintain and restore.

On behave of the entire FOSC Board and staff, we extend our best holiday wishes to you and yours,

Carl Kohnert
Board President