[Fosc] Trail Work & Ivy Clearing in Dimond Canyon, Mon, 2/20

Stan Dodson stankdodson at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 10:35:23 PST 2012

When: Monday, Feb 20 (President's Day), 11:30am-2pm

What: Upper Dimond Canyon Trail maintenance and Cape Ivy clearing/beautification
Where: Meet at the Bridgeview Drive trailhead at 11:30am (Bridgeview Dr is off of Leimert Blvd)

Friends of Sausal Creek (FOSC) and the Dimond Improvement Association (DIA)
will team up this coming Monday, Feb 20 (President's Day) for a trail maintenance and beautification project. All abilities are welcome. There are some
beautiful boulders covered in ivy which we plan to expose, an effort led by Marysue Fisher, while I'll lead a trail maintenance and restoration
project in the same general area.

Please brings gloves and clean pruning clippers (to avoid the spread of Sudden Oak
Death) for ivy work. Trail maintenance tools will be provided. Poison ivy may be present, so long pants and shirts are
advised. There is a 15 minute walk from the trailhead to the work site.

Please RSVP and/or ask any questions directly to me at: stankdodson at yahoo.com

See you on the trails!

- Stan

Stan Dodson, Board Member