[Fosc] history photos

Mark Rauzon mjrauz at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 14:38:24 PDT 2012

WOW! These photos are really important as the City gets ready to fix the problem this channelization created.
In the 1932 photo, it is wonderful to see the Dimond Oak in its prime. And that little pine in front of it grew into a tremendous tree that had a full life before it died around 1990? and was removed. Thanks for posting these, Tim.

Mark