[Fosc] Indian Gulch Creek?

Timothy Chapman timothymchapman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:59:41 PDT 2012

I asked about Indian Gulch Creek because it was
the western border of the Brooklyn Township.
The eastern border was San Leandro Creek.

I found confirmation at the Oakland History Room that
the town of Brooklyn was part of the Brooklyn Township.
See the following email sent to the Dimond list

I put what I found at the HR on a webpage
http://www.dimondnews.org/history/knave.html

When took the 11 bus to the history room at the main library
the bus took me through Clinton and San Antonio which is
where the Town of Brooklyn was located. I will check next
year to see if the Oakland Heritage Alliance has a
walking tour in this area -- interesting part of Oakland.

OHA
http://www.oaklandheritage.org