[Fosc] Creek-to-Bay Day Events, September 15

Megan Hess megkhess at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:31:18 PDT 2012

*Three more watershed sites were accidentally left off of the list that I
just sent out for Creek-to-Bay Day events.  These sites are:*

·      *Marj Saunders Park*: Chelton Drive and Ascot Drive **

·      *Shepherd**** **Canyon** **Park**: *Escher Drive, ½ mile east
of Shepherd
Canyon Road intersection

·      *William**** **Wood** **Park**: *2920 McKillop Road