[Fosc] Light Trail Work in Joaquin Miller Park

Stan Dodson stankdodson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 15:23:38 PDT 2012

Join me Thursday to help protect Joaquin Miller Park's redwood understory and seasonal creeks by blocking and covering illegitimate trails.

When: Thursday, October 25, 9:30am-noon; we will depart promptly for the work-area at 9:35am.

Where: Meet at the redwoods area street parking at the top of the Big Trees Trail - visit Yahoo! map location at http://tinyurl.com/9bf8nro
What: Help block and cover illegal trails with brush, small logs, etc

The total hike to and from the work area will be less than one mile. Because of the wooded terrain, sturdy shoes, long pants, gloves, and a water bottle are recommended. Bringing handheld pruning shears or a small handsaw may be helpful.

Please direct questions and RSVP to me at stankdodson at yahoo.com.

Best,
Stan

Stan Dodson, Board Member