[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon workday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Sun Nov 18 22:54:17 PST 2012

Beaconsfield Canyon Restoration Workday
Saturday, November 24, 9-12

If you need to work off the turkey and stuffing, join us on Saturday for
some autumn weeding in Beaconsfield. We¹ll be clearing forget-me-nots,
thistle, and other invaders and preparing areas for planting next month. If
you haven¹t visited in a while, or never have, Beaconsfield is beautiful
this time of year. We work on both slopes of the canyon, which have very
different habitats.

Wear long sleeves, long pants, and shoes or boots with good treads. We
provide gloves and tools. Mapquest: 2639 Beaconsfield Place (it¹s off
Chelton Drive above Montclair Village). For more information contact Richard
Kauffman, 510-908-2563, richard at rkcommunications.com.