[Fosc] creek over its banks?

kathalini at comcast.net kathalini at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 16:51:26 PST 2012

I was up at the confluence of Palo Seco and Cobbledick, at the Montclair Golf Course off Monterey, on Saturday afternoon, and the creek there was 1/3 of the way up the culvert, very fast, muddy and loud.  Both branches were very full.  Not over the banks, but the banks are deeply cut at that location.
Kathleen Harris