[Fosc] creek over its banks?

Mark Rauzon mjrauz at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 17:17:07 PST 2012

Ralph et al.
 The debris jam was not at the culvert but upstream about 50 meters, Some huge logs are hung up in the willows, forcing the water over the top. Some day soon I hope a truck can pull those logs out.  I think the creek did really well and rose about 5 feet but didn't overflow naturally. The debris in the center of the park came off the feeder stream which is buried near the stairs.

Some of the worst scour came off of Hanly and down the driveway, through the tot lot, mixing leaves and sand. We will begin to clean up this up, also plant and weed, this Sat. our work day celebrating the Solstice. Come on down.

Mark Rauzon