[Fosc] Beaconsfield workday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Dec 24 13:58:11 PST 2012

Restoration Workday in Beaconsfield Canyon
This Saturday, December 29, 9-12.

When you¹ve got thistle, hemlock, and blackberry, who needs mistletoe? Come
celebrate the holidays with the Beaconsfield Faithful as we clear areas for
planting and shore up trails that have eroded in the rain. Wear shoes or
boots with good treads for slippery ground. Tools, gloves and snacks
provided. We work in light rain, cancel in case of a downpour. Out-of-town
relatives welcome!

Location: 2639 Beaconsfield Place. Turn right off of Chelton Drive onto
Beaconsfield. Park when you see the dirt road and walk in.
Contact for more info: Richard Kauffman/ 510-531-1237 or 510-908-2563
(cell)/ richard at rkcommunications.com.