No subject

Fri May 9 07:19:23 PDT 2014

Monday, February 9, 2004  8pm
A Creek Runs Through Us: How Watersheds Define a Sense of Place.
Through a photographic journey, this lecture
will take us on a fascinating trip down a watershed system from the
melting snows of Mt. Shasta, along the Sacramento River, and out the
Golden Gate. Then we'll explore our own backyard - the watersheds of
the East Bay - applying insights gained on the journey down from
Sacramento. Location: Montclair Presbyterian Church, 5701 Thornhill Rd,
Oakland.  Cost: $5 (k-12 free). Info: 510/655-6658,
spring5 at mindspring.com http://www.close-to-home.org/