[Fosc] Volunteer Workday this Sat. in Beaconsfield Canyon

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Tue Jan 21 14:02:55 PST 2014

Beaconsfield Canyon Workday
This Saturday, January 25, 9-12

Join us this Saturday for a dry winter weeding party. We'll be watering the natives but also taking advantage of the relative lack of growth of the weeds around them. We'll give them even more breathing room so they'll have a better chance of survival when the rains come (we're being optimists). Meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place, off Chelton Drive in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. Wear long sleeves, long pants and shoes or boots with good tread. For directions or more information, email richard at rkcommunications.com.