[Fosc] Semper vigilans does SeeClickFix on Skyline in the Sausal Watershed!

Karen Paulsell kpaulsell at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 23 16:35:18 PST 2014

The cellphone app that lets people report problems to the City of
Oakland has been put to use by someone using the login "Semper
vigilans".  The first item really caught my eye because it's a silt
pollution and potential gullying problems -- blocked storm drains. The
two ID numbers are: 908530 & 908756  and you can search them up from the
SeeClickFix home page:  http://seeclickfix.com/oakland

Plus, there's a way to "vote" to get a problem fixed.  Just tried it on
the blocked storm drain.

I've notice a lot of debris this year, perhaps because there's been so
little rain to wash it away.  On Creek to Bay day, the storm drains by
Beaconsfield Park and by Marj Saunders Park both plugged up.

Note that is an alternative to the PWA Call Center:
http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm
where you can report problems online, by phone, or via email.