[Fosc] Nursery Volunteers Needed on 1/25 and 2/1, 1:30-4:30 p.m.

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Fri Jan 24 09:33:31 PST 2014

Hi neighbors,

I'm writing to ask for your help this and next Saturday (1/25 and 2/1,
1:30-4:30 p.m.) at our native plant nursery in Joaquin Miller Park. We are
adding a nursery workday on 2/1 because we have a lot of transplanting to
do. Please come lend a hand!

More information and directions to the nursery can be found on the FOSC
volunteer calendar: http://sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html.

If you would like to bring a group of 5 or more people, please RSVP to
field at sausalcreek.org.

Thank you,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*