[Fosc] Seen any place else that looks like this?

Granieri, Krista granierik at smccd.edu
Mon Jan 27 18:57:45 PST 2014

There must be an issue with that, because the street sweeper goes though my neighborhood and actively avoids the storm drain. They make a big swerve to avoid it, and the crud piles up unabated until I or a neighbor, clean it up. I've lived here eight years and this is how it's always been. Why? Does anyone know? I have always wondered about this.
krista