[Fosc] FOSC Nursery Volunteer Programs - We Need Your Help!

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Wed Feb 5 09:38:01 PST 2014

Dear Friends,

Please consider lending a hand this week during one of our nursery
volunteer programs:

Thursday, 2/6, 12:30-3:30pm
and
Saturday, 2/8, 1:30-4:30pm

We are still very behind with transplanting and can use all the help we can
get. Grab a friend, and a neighbor, (and a cousin?) and get ready for a fun
and relaxing afternoon up in Joaquin Miller Park!

As always, more information can be found on the Friends of Sausal Creek
volunteer calendar: http://sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*