[Fosc] Refrigerator Donation Request

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Mon Feb 10 13:18:14 PST 2014

Hi Friends,

To accommodate our increased seed storage needs at the Joaquin Miller Park
Native Plant Nursery, we are currently looking for a larger refrigerator.
Seeds should ideally be kept cool and dry to prolong their viability, but
our current refrigerator cannot hold all of our seeds and other various
propagation items. We are looking for a full-size refrigerator that is at
least 2.5 feet wide.

If you have a functioning refrigerator that you would like to donate to
Friends of Sausal Creek, please contact Michelle at field at sausalcreek.org.
This donation would be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Thank you,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*