[Fosc] Board Meeting Agenda for Wednesday Evening Meeting 2/12/14 at 7 - 9 pm Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church, 4104 Park Blvd., 3rd Floor, Oakland

Helen McKinley mckinley.helen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:13:51 PST 2014

Dear Friends,

I wanted to extend an invitation to you to attend our February Board
meeting, this Wednesday, February 12 at 7pm. The meeting will be at the
Park Blvd. Presbyterian Church in the third floor meeting rooms. The
attached agenda highlights what we will be discussing as well as other
activities going on in the watershed during February and March. We so
appreciate your participation in any of the many activities going on each
month to educate the larger community, restore the creek, enhance the
natural environment and monitor the results of our/your efforts. Thank you!

Helen McKinley
Board President