[Fosc] Anybody Interested in Judging kids' gardening entries?

Payam and Genesta Zarehbin payamzi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:11:06 PST 2014

Hello FOSC volunteers,

The Alameda County 4-H clubs are coming together at Dimond Park on April
5th for a gardening field day.  We usually have about 50 youth for this
event.  The youth will be helping with our FOSC restoration site, planting
a demonstration garden for the rec center, and participating in
gardening-related activity stations and contests.  Every year we have some
difficulty recruiting enough adults to judge the youth's entries, so we
were wondering if any of you might be interested in serving these youth as
judges.  They will be submitting various types of plants, as well as
gardening related pictures and posters for the contest.  If anybody is
interested in helping us out, please contact Genesta Zarehbin at
payamzi at gmail.com, 510-292-9067.

Thanks!

Genesta

--
Fruitvale Optometry
www.fruitvaleoptometry.com <http://fruitvaleoptometry.com>

"The well-being of mankind, its peace and security, are unattainable unless
and until its unity is firmly established"                         --
Baha'u'llah