[Fosc] In the Creek Clean Up on Sunday, Feb. 23, 10 a.m.-noon

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Feb 20 06:38:15 PST 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

FOSC Board Member Richelle Jacobs will be leading the in the creek
litter clean up this Sunday, February 23, 10 a.m.-noon.  She could use
some extra help with hauling out the trash and weighing it, so
particularly if you have joined one of these crews before, we would love
your help.  Meet at the El Centro Trailhead
(http://sausalcreek.org/pdf/el_centro_trailhead.pdf).

Please RSVP to me at coordinator at sausalcreek.org if you want to help.
We'll bring all the boots we have, but please bring your own if you have
them.

Note that this event is not suitable for children under 12. Volunteers
ages 12-17 should please bring a waiver signed by their parent or
guardian (http://www.sausalcreek.org/pdf/FOSC-Waiver.pdf).

Thank you!

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org <mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
web: www.sausalcreek.org <http://www.sausalcreek.org>