[Fosc] FOSC Meeting on Wed., March 19, 7 p.m. at Dimond Library

Kimra McAfee coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Mar 17 12:13:23 PDT 2014

Hi Friends of Sausal Creek,

It's fun to solve the little mysteries in life.  Did you see the insect
collection cups along Dimond Canyon Trail a few years ago? The biologist
who conducted that study, Martha Berthelsen, is presenting at our
meeting on Wednesday night on "Restoration for the Birds and the Bees."
Martha will talk about what she found in Dimond Canyon and in other
local watersheds.  She will also introduce the birds and the bees of
riparian areas in the East Bay, and talk about how we can provide them
with good habitat. Flyer available at
http://www.documents.sausalcreek.org/FOSC_Member_Meeting_Flyer_140314.pdf .

A huge thank you to La Farine for once again providing goodies for these
bimonthly environmental education talks.  Please let La Farine know how
much you appreciate their generosity the next time you visit their
Dimond store.

e-mail: coordinator at sausalcreek.org
web: www.sausalcreek.org

/Read FOSC's March-April newsletter at