[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon Workday

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Mon Mar 24 22:04:40 PDT 2014

Spring in  Beaconsfield Canyon

Join us this Saturday, March 29, from 9:00 to noon for a spring workday in the canyon. If you’ve never been to Beaconsfield, this is a great time of year to really appreciate its beauty. We’ll be climbing the slopes to tackle infestations of thistle, forget-me-nots, vinca and hemlock. Possibly blackberry too. Wear long sleeves, long pants and closed-toe shoes that can do trails. We supply tools, gloves, snacks, water. We meet at 2639 Beaconsfield Place in Montclair. Walk in on the dirt road. For more information, email richard at rkcommunications.com.