[Fosc] FOSC Youth Member T-Shirt Design Contest!

Michelle Krieg field at sausalcreek.org
Tue Mar 25 16:41:44 PDT 2014

We need your help designing our FOSC youth member T-shirt!

Guidelines:
1. The design must be one color and for a one-sided T-shirt.
2. Bold artwork is best--think about something that can be viewed from five
feet away.
3. Design should be 8"x 8".
4. Designs can be hand-drawn or computer generated.

If you would like a digital copy of the FOSC logo, contact
coordinator at sausalcreek.org.

Submit your design via email to coordinator at sausalcreek.org or mail it to
P.O. Box 2737, Oakland, CA 94602. Each artist can submit up to two entries,
and entrants must not be over 18 years of age, please.

Contest ends May 15th.

Please share with your friends!

Best,
Michelle
--
Michelle Krieg
Restoration and Nursery Manager

*Please understand that I am in the field most of the week, and will
respond at my earliest availability. Thank you.*