[Fosc] Urban Native Wildflowers

Stephen Weitz weitzs at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 21:36:57 PDT 2014

Poppy, CoastalTidy Tips, Goldfields, Sky Lupine, Baby Blue Eyes, Birds Eye Gilia

actually 6 species now that I list them

Stephen

On Mar 30, 2014, at 4:49 PM, Gene Anderson <gene at ouroakland.net> wrote:

> What are the 5 native species in bloom?
>
> thanks,
> gene
>

> On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:47 PM, Stephen Weitz <weitzs at earthlink.net> wrote:
> If you want to see 5 Cal native annual wildflower species blooming around a very impressive and artistic Mosaic covered building, then head on down to Maxwell Park this week or next.  The bloom has started and the colors go well with the Mosaic.  Maxwell Park is on Fleming between High street and Monticello. Bring a sandwich and sit at a picnic table and enjoy the Redbud and Bush Poppy as well.
>
> Stephen Weitz

"It's a question of discipline," the little prince told me later on.   "When you've finished washing and dressing each morning, you must tend your planet."

from: The Little Prince